RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
RETURN OF FAULTY GOODS:
- Our goods may come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You may be entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
- You also may be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- If you think that there is a fault with the goods you have received, please let us know straight away by contacting us. Please include as many details as possible about the order and the problem with the goods.
RETURN OF GOODS DUE TO CHANGE OF MIND OR SIZE
- In addition to your rights in relation to faulty goods, you can return any goods within 14 days of receipt for an exchange or store credit. We do not provide refunds, exchanges or store credits for sale items unless they are found to be faulty
- Please note that in the interests of hygiene, some goods cannot be returned, unless they have remained in their original wrapping and have their hygiene sticker still attached or are faulty. Please note that Under Australian Consumer Law we do not offer returns or exchanges on bottoms.
- If you change your mind about the goods (including the size or colour), the goods returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging. All goods will be inspected on return.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, stained or damaged
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: GPO BOX 5061 KEW NORTH.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will be notified of the return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
GPO BOX 5061 KEW NORTH
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.