DOMESTIC Australian orders we use AUSTRALIA POST with the below estimate transit times:
- Australia Post Express: 1-3 Business days
- Australia Post Standard: 3-7 Business days
INTERNATIONAL Worldwide orders we use DHL EXPRESS with the below estimate transit times:
- DHL Express service: 3-5 Business days depending on country/location.
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
- Please allow 48-72 hours for processing orders and to receive tracking number and confirmation of order dispatch.
- Five O' Six are not liable for incorrect shipping information processed at the check out point. If the shipping address provided is not correct and your order has been dispatched, Five O' Six are not required to refund you. As a customer, you are responsible to make sure all shipping information is accurate before finalising your order.
- Five O' Six is not responsible for any delays caused by Australia Post or DHL Express, especially during high volume seasons. However, these are the best delivery estimations available.
- Five O' Six is not liable for any loss or damage to parcels that have been granted authority to be left unattended by the recipient. Please ensure there is a safe location for the parcel to be left if a signature release is authorised.
- If the package is Returned To Sender, please note that you will be issued a refund however this refund will not include the initial shipping cost. You will be refunded the order subtotal, before shipping.
- In the event where an International parcel is not claimed/refused by the receiver, DHL will attempt re-delivery. If DHL and/or our team is unable to arrange a re-delivery by DHL's cut-off time, the parcel will be destroyed and abandoned by authorities in the receiver's country. Consequently, there will be no refunds for parcels that are not claimed or refused.
- Five O' Six does not ship to PO Boxes to countries other than Australia.
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY & TAXES
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and custom fees that are levied once the package reaches the country of destination, and are the responsibility of the recipient.
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "Merchandise".
- We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "Gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient.